Monday, June 27, 2011

I Am Loved

My Heavenly Father loves me (for reasons unknown to all, especially me). My family and friends love me.

My Mommy was talking to my Memaw on the phone and she said that Grandpa had walked in the house and said that he just kept thinking about me and wishing he could take this from me and go through it so that I wouldn't have to.
I know some of my family feel that way about me, and it really means a lot to me. Yet, for some reason, Grandpa saying this was something so special. I guess it's one of those things where, you know with all your heart that they feel that way but they don't have to say it so you never really expect them to: but he said it, and it really touched me.
This is something, though, that I would never wish upon anyone. I always say that I'm glad none of my peeps have to go through it.

I'm being covered in prayer and love.
I am loved. I am blessed.
God loves and blesses me far beyond what I deserve.
He is Almighty, Gracious, Merciful, Holy, Creator of the whole universe and all that lies therein, the One to be feared and reverenced....yet, He loves little me. He's in control of my life, I know He has a plan and I take great comfort in that.


Grace be with you.

No comments: