Sunday, March 13, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite things is hanging out with my older brothers. It isn't often we get to do that, but when we do, we all enjoy it.
Today, Mommy took Chris and me to Tommy's place and we helped him clean it. He had asked us to come over and help and he implied it was pretty bad, lol, it was ;) We didn't mind though, the three of us jumped right in to do it together and it was rather fun (funny thing is, when the three of us were children, our Aunt 'Nana' would invite us over to her apartment to help her clean it, which was also fun). He and Chris went through mail on his table whilst I was on kitchen duty (my own choice), and I loved standing in there, taking care of the dishes and listening to my brothers talk about video games, music, and goofy stuff (really, I just like hearing them talk anyway :)). We had Chris' iPod on whilst we were working and it was really nice.
After cleaning, the two of them played a video game and I watched as they killed zombies over and over again, it was exciting, lol.
We then decided to go for a drive: we went to a convenient store, and he got each of us a soft drink and we took a nice long drive, went to Indiana to see the flooding, he took us past Perfect North (was funny to see the snow) and drove through a nice little town. On our way back to his place, he called and ordered pizzas, then we stopped at another convenient store and he went in and got a couple soft drinks, then got a couple movies from a  Blockbuster kiosk machine. From there, we went back to his place and were only there a few minutes or so before the pizza delivery dude came, after which, we got our food and drinks, sat down, and watched "Despicable Me", it was a cute little movie.
He paid Chris and me 60 dollars each!
So yeah, it was a really wonderful day and we always have so much fun together. Tommy always keeps us laughing, you never know what he's gonna say next, AND he'll sing along with some of the songs or make up the lyrics/tune in a high-pitched, goofy voice.
I am so thankful God blessed me with such wonderful big brothers! They're totally the best in the world and I love them sooooooooo much and enjoy when I get to spend time with them all to myself. I took some pictures on our drive and will have to share them with you soon.
There are not more caring, loving, kind, protective, gentlemanly brothers than mine. I am so thankful for them.
I will leave you with a favorite quote of the day:

(Tommy driving us to a certain town)
Chris: "What town is it?"
Tommy: "It's on the tip of my tongue, I can't think of it."
Chris: "That's a long name."

Tommy: "It's German."


LOL! Yep, that's my boys ;)


Have a blessed Sabbath!
Grace be with you.

No comments: