Sunday, February 27, 2011

On The Mend

Praise God, my Mommy and I are getting better now and are pretty much there except for a cough now and again and our voices aren't 100% yet, but we're getting there, by God's Grace.
We're so looking forward to this warmer weather we have coming our way! Opening the windows, getting all the sick germs out of the house, it will be so wonderful! I'm also hoping to start Spring cleaning about as soon as this cold is gone. Spring cleaning is always one thing that I look forward to, but so often am not able to actually accomplish in the short amount of time always hoped. Hopefully, Lord willing, this year will be different. I've always enjoyed making lists of things needing to be done around the house, and get discouraged when they're not all finished by the time I had hoped. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if I really will be a good housekeeper when this happens. Then, one thing that helps me when those thoughts wander in my head, is remembering that spending time with family is more important than getting everything accomplished in one day on a list.
Let's see, it is 1:38am right now, had all day to write a blog post but couldn't think of anything to write and then it comes to me at like 1:15am whilst e-mailing Guitargirl.


Well, finally get an idea, and then it ends when your eyes start closing to sleep. At least I was able to pretty much keep up with the daily blogging, even if it is a rather boring post, a lot shorter than the others though.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that Chris and I watched Manchester United beat Wigan Athletic 4-nil today, twas a good game.
Everyone have a blessed Sabbath!


Grace be with you.

No comments: