Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pants & Skirts

No, this is not one of those cliched blog posts about the over discussed issue of Christian women wearing skirts v. pants, which is obviously something to which no one will ever find the real answer and, upon which, there will never be a settled agreement.
Rather, it is simply something I wanted to write so that I would have a new blog post.
For a few years now, I've mostly worn skirts, simply because I feel more feminine in them, and like them better; however, because I will be starting my treatments next week I want to be comfy, Mommy and I plan to shop for a pair of jeans and a pair of comfy pants as, a skirt will not be so comfortable going through all of this. Mommy, too, purchased some pants for herself.
So, it isn't that I don't want to feel feminine in these coming few months, but I want to feel comfy, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Anyway, I'm not really sure why I wanted to write this, seeing as it's rather boring, just thought I'd point out that I don't think women wearing pants is wrong, if they do it in a modest, feminine fashion. It's highly possible that when all this is over I will go back to just skirts, but I don't know, we will see.

This, however, is how I would love to dress all the time:



Grace be with you.

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Totally! And you already know that I wear pants pretty much all the time unless I'm at church or whatever, but I just found a dress not-too-long ago that I've decided I *need*

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72556565/1950s-sailor-style-dress-custom-made-all

Hehe. Idn't it purdy? :)

Katie said...

Yep :)
Oooohhhh, I LOVE the dress!! It's VERY cute! :) I can definitely see you in it and you look really pretty, lol ;)