Monday, April 2, 2012

My Friend's SoundCloud

I have a friend in the UK that is a musician and he just started up a SoundCloud profile and I wanted to share it with everyone:
soundcloud.com/chriswitherall

Here are a few other links of his:
twitter.com/chriswitherall
facebook.com/branchesarc
branchesarc.com

Anyway, it's really great music and I hope y'all check it out....'cause it's swell and 'cause he's my friend and 'cause I told you to.

There is only one problem with him: he's a Liverpool FC supporter. I, being a Manchester United supporter, find this disgusting, but I'm able to look past it because he's my friend AND because Manchester United have 19 league titles to Liverpool's 18...oh, whoops, did I just brag?

Ha, seriously, he's a swell dude. Check out his tuneage. I now also have a link to his SoundCloud on my sidebar; just look for the Liverpool Vs Manchester United picture on the left, it's really not that hard to find, trust me.




Whoops! How'd that get there??
 
 
 
Grace be with you.

No comments: